stories of my life in Tucson AZ and NYC

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Awake Before Dawn

another beautiful dandelion photo by Rusty Storbeck on April 11 2010

April 14 2010
I wrote the below teeny peculiar story exactly 2 years ago
it hit me yesterday that we are now 2 years away from the Mass Awakening on our Planet
since this is the most powerful thing to ever happen on our planet
of course it was already affecting everything hugely 2 years ago
But what hit me yesterday, now that we are so much closer to it
can you imagine how it is affecting every single thing now!!!

May 7, 2008
Awake before Dawn
4:33 AM

It is still pitch dark out there. I guess I woke up two hours before dawn. When I woke up I thought it was the middle of the night and I planned to go back to sleep.

Obviously a new energy packet must have arrived the evening before last. Because suddenly out of nowhere I was very thirsty, then very hot, then I wanted to collapse on the bed.

I don’t remember what happened after that. I must have fallen asleep and woke up in middle of night very uncomfortable. And finally drank hot milky fresh coffee, buttered toast, and watched a movie on tv. And relaxed and fell back asleep.

But yesterday I didn’t want to go anywhere. I didn’t go swimming. I did not set one foot out of the house, except into my backyard. Altho I felt fine when I sat down at computer and began to work. The concentration of editing my story I wrote on Friday seemed to help me. I like doing all that work.

Then in the late afternoon the weather changed to totally stormy. I could not believe it when I went into my backyard and looked up at that stormy sky. And all the cold air it brought in with it. I watched tv in the evening and then fell out as I was waiting for a show to come on. When I awoke in middle of night, I realized I had missed the show.

In the evening I answered the emails I had found in the morning when I woke up. They had been written the night before. And Nancy Cantor said about returning home bone-tired in the evening, and Jan had said almost the same thing. And when Jim had called me in the afternoon, I said “I didn’t go swimming today, I decided to stay home.” And he said “me too, I am tired today.” And suddenly I put it all together, and realized a new energy packet had arrived on planet, else why were we all plotzing!

And so this morning I opened up the email I had gotten from a girl who channels Divine Mother. I had requested to be on her email list and to read her newsletter.

“I think I’ll read it,” I thought, “something must be going on."

And sure enough Divine Mother said “this is a very intense time on our planet, but be assured all is well, this is the moment you were born for.”

Which I found very reassuring to read. It is very encouraging, when your mind feels too intense and your body is plotzing, to read “this is the moment you were born for.”

What would we do without the New Age! There is too much discomfort to keep lying in bed. Either I am coughing or gagging, or want to throw up. I am a girl who really needs to hear “this is the moment you were born for.” Otherwise I would think “I am a mess.”

It is a few minutes before 5 am. And the first light has come into the sky. And I don’t think the morning doves went to sleep at all. I hear them calling loudly now, but I heard them calling as soon as I woke up. Hahaha, maybe they too are having the moment they were born for. They were too uncomfortable in their nest to fall back asleep.

No comments: