stories of my life in Tucson AZ and NYC

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Welcome to my blog

"The Owl" by Layla Edwards


Welcome to my blog. It is short stories about my life. So far I have put up about 40 of them. I will add more later.

My friend Layla has graciously allowed me to use her wonderful paintings and drawings with my stories. And if you click on
Wonderful Paintings by Layla you will be able to click on all her work. Layla's paintings are for sale, and she is offering friends discount if you mention my name. (tell her you found them on my blog)

I hope you enjoy my blog
Love, Anne


12/10/06 New Pictures by Layla added to almost every story in blog
Even if you are too busy to read the stories, scroll down for treat of Layla's pictures. I continue to add pictures each day

3 comments:

Desert Broom said...

I love you, wisepizza

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! What a beautiful platform for Flora Edwards' paintings! They compliment your blog so well. I'm so pleased to know this Tucson/ NY site.-April Sandmeyer,Industry Insider

Desert Broom said...

Hi anonymous

I wrote a comment back to you yesterday, but for some reason I guess it didn't post, as I do not see it here.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment. I appreciate it very much. You are sweet to write it. I am thrilled you found my blog, I am glad you like it. And Layla will be so happy to read your comment and see how much you like her paintings.

I love you
Annie